In this blog post, you’ll discover an exciting video tutorial that showcases how to customize your Nintendo Switch in just 53 seconds! If you’re looking to add a personal touch to your gaming device, or you’re simply curious about the process, then this is the perfect guide for you. With clear and concise instructions, you’ll be able to transform your Nintendo Switch in no time at all. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy this brief yet informative tutorial.
Watch How to Customize Your Nintendo Switch in Just 53 Seconds!
Nintendo Switch is one of the most popular gaming consoles in the world. Its allure lies in its portability, versatility and its iconic design. But, what if you could make it even more unique? What if you could give your Switch a personal touch that no one else has? In this article, we will show you how to customize your Nintendo Switch in just 53 seconds!
Step-by-Step Guide to Customizing Your Nintendo Switch
Step 1: Replace the Shell
The first step in customizing your Nintendo Switch is to replace the original shell with an atomic purple shell identical to the original Atomic purple Game Boy Color. You can purchase a shell from websites like Amazon or eBay. This is a simple process which involves unscrewing the back of the switch and then removing the Joy-Cons.
Step 2: Add LED Buttons to the Joy-Cons
The next step is to add LED buttons to the Joy-Cons. LED buttons can be purchased from online stores that specialize in modding accessories. These buttons add a unique touch of flair to the Joy-Con buttons and make them stand out even more.
Step 3: Connect the LED Circuit Board to the Main Circuit Board
After installing the LED buttons, connect the LED circuit board to the main circuit board. This step requires precision and delicate handling, but it’s worth the effort. Connecting the LED circuit board to the main circuit board is essential for the LED buttons to function correctly.
Step 4: Customize the Thumbstick Covers
Thumbstick covers are another option to customize your Nintendo Switch. Many different styles of thumbstick covers are available online, but for this customization, Mario-themed thumbstick covers are selected for the right Joy-Con and Luigi-themed for the left. These covers add a unique touch of personality to your Switch and complement the color scheme of the Atomic purple shell.
Step 5: Add a 3D Printed Crystal Case
The finishing touch is to add a 3D printed crystal case to complete the customization. The crystal case gives the Switch a premium look and feel, while also protecting it from scratches and scuffs. The crystal case accents the Atomic Purple shell and allows the LED buttons to shine through.
Congratulations! After following these five simple steps, you now have a custom Nintendo Switch that stands out from the rest. Your new Switch is officially the creator’s favorite console ever. Customizing your Nintendo Switch is an exciting and unique way to make it your own. Who says you can’t have a personalized gaming device that shows off your style?
- Is it easy to customize a Nintendo Switch?
- Yes, it is straightforward to customize a Nintendo Switch. All you need to do is purchase the necessary components and follow the steps mentioned.
- Can you remove the LED buttons and circuit board if needed?
- Yes, you can remove the LED buttons and circuit board if needed.
- Can you modify the Nintendo Switch without voiding the warranty?
- No, modifying the Nintendo Switch will void the warranty. So, it is recommended to do it at your own risk.
- Are there other ways to customize a Nintendo Switch?
- Yes, there are many ways to customize a Nintendo Switch, such as skins, decals, stickers, and case covers.
- Are there any risks associated with customizing a Nintendo Switch?
- Modifying your Nintendo Switch may void the warranty, and there is always a risk of damaging your console while disassembling and reassembling.